At TouchPoints, we love that our clients and partners come to us with their most challenging data needs, because we specialize in unique data and enjoy collaborating on creative data solutions to business problems.
As part of our 2017 year end reviews, we asked our team to submit some of the most unique/unusual data requests that we’ve successfully fulfilled for clients looking to acquire new customers. Here are some of our 2017 highlights:
- US households that buy wine at least once a month
- Luxury SUV owners whose car is 5-8 years old
- Eagle Scouts in the USA
- Public school teachers in Michigan
- Soy farmers in the Heartland
- Frequent business travelers
- People who buy diapers
- Politically active people in Latin America
- People who have paid accounts/made a purchase in the last 12 months on Hulu, Netflix, Roku, or Apple TV using actual purchase data, not surveys or inferences
- People who own crypto currencies
The way we typically approach a prospective client who is interested in lead acquisition is to ask them for the exact criteria they want, no matter how implausible they think it might be, and then we work to get as close to that ideal as we can.
We love a good challenge, and are always happy to brainstorm, so feel free to send us anything on your Data Wish List.