1. UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMER EMAILS
- Emails are the least expensive way to communicate with your customers this #CyberMonday. Emails can be tricky because you don't always have an email address for each of your customers, and for those that you do - 17% of Americans create a new email address every 6 months. Before this #CyberMonday, it is crucial that you run a Premium Email append.
2. UPDATE YOUR CUSTOMER ADDRESSES
- Over 30% of all online purchases are made with a catalog open to the item the individual wants. This is why channel is so crucial. The shiny, well-design catalog comes to their mailbox, the customer flips through it, becomes inspired, and buys. If you aren't sending direct mail, your customers might forget.
3. CHOOSE YOUR SOCIAL PLATFORMS
- Hmm...I'm sensing a theme here: multi-channel marketing. Whether you are trying to grab your customers' eyes with some fantastic deal or hoping your fans with spread their love of your brand to all of their followers, social needs to be a part of your CyberMonday game plan. Imagine if you could know the Twitter Handle, Facebook ID, Instagram handle, etc of all your customers? Know you can with TouchPoints' social append.
If you are interested in any of these tips, please click here to have TouchPoints help you today. Best of luck with your year-end sales; we are rooting for you!